4 augustus 2009

Featured + bags

Pin It
Today I am featured on Eyelet Sage Studio's blog. It is an little interview. You can read it here.
I also want to thank Noeks for featuring me on her blog.

Last week I decided to participate in the Young Masters at Auction 2009 (ongekend.nu) This is an auction for new/young artists. The work will be exhibited for four days in several places in Amsterdam and on the last day the visitors can buy the work by offering the highest bid. You can see me here

Here are a few pictures of the bags I made. My fabrics arrived yesterday so today I am going to make some pouches =)







[NOTE]
Please vote for my PaperNStitch shop I still need some votes! go to my shop log in and click the red heart on the left =) Thank you!
[/NOTE]

3 opmerkingen:

Essie's handcraft cuteness blog zei

Wow, mooie stoere tas!!

mamutopia zei

Leuk interview!

En ik zag dat je op de craftymarkt staat in september, ik ook :)

Anoniem zei

Love the handles on those bags! Also, congrats on your features:)