24 februari 2009

New name

Pin It
As you can see I have a new header on my blog. That is because there was some fuss about my line name. My teachers at school thought that the name 'Branch Naturals' would mislead the costumers that I sell ecological products and they thought that I was hipper than the name. So I had to change the name unfortunately. I want to hold the branch part because that fits my line and came up with Branch New. With a dubbel layer; a new branch, give branch a new function..
The 'by Mo' part is because I work under the name Mo.. Marieke Ooms. The line is made bij Mo so that is why I have add it to the name.

I hope you like the new name.

The site is still on my http://www.Strawbunny.nl/ domain but also on my new site http://www.MadeByMo.com/

1 opmerking:

Struinkunst by Lisette zei

Balen zeg, want ik vond Branch Naturals wel heel mooi. Ik vond het slaan op de natuurlijke inspiratie in de producten (bladvormen, hout, enz) en had niet het gevoel dat het om eco producten ging... maar goed, als er discussie kan ontstaan over de naam is het misschien beter om het aan te passen. Wat dat betreft: good job! De nieuwe naam is ook helemaal leuk en passend!