9 juni 2011

:: Handmade Wedding bag ::

Pin It
This Saturday it's my sisters wedding. And I am super excited!!
I am going to be her best (wo)men =)!!

A few months ago I already bought a dress but still had to find the right shoes, jewelry and accessories.



I only could not find the right bag so I made my own unique bag out of leather scraps. Fortunately I got the right colors.

The front is white with blue accents and the back is blue with white accents. The ring on the left have I used to tie a ribbon bow on but in the future I can use it for other cute accents like a flower or something else.

The wooden handles I got for christmas last year and still did not use them.

The golden buttons are now chanced in white. I think that looks much beter!

I am looking forward to the wedding! and now we only have to 'pray' that the weather will be good. (no rain, a lot of sun, yes please!)






Geen opmerkingen: