13 januari 2010

Amigurumi

Pin It

I've got this Amigurumi book for christmas from my sister. I always wanted to learn to crochet. So she thought this would make a good present. I've tried it but for some reason I can't manage to make good stitches. Maybe I don't have the right wool or something.

So I googled and found this tutorial site.
I already found some really cute and cool patterns I want to make.
So this weekend I am going to follow the tutorials and hope I can make 'something' next week.

Amigurumi/crochet patterns

- Cute pear
- hearts
- Acorn
- Sack Boy (A Little Big Planet)
- Free crochet patterns

Shop Amigurumi

-Amy Gaines - Handmade items and original Amigurumi patterns
-Candypopcreations - Putting A.R.T. into C.R.A.F.T. one stitch at a time...
-Honeybee creations - cute crochet food
-Lilla Dolce - Sweet Crochet Designs, very cute scarfs! I am definitely going to make one =)

2 opmerkingen:

Essie's handcraft cuteness blog zei

Die is leuk, mijn vriend nam hem laatst voor mij mee van een boekenbeurs (zo schattig). Ik heb de penguin al gemaakt. Succes met haken!!

Nicole zei

Leuk boek! Ik heb hem zelf ook. ;) Lukt het Amigurumien al? Kom anders eens langs op het Amigurumiforum.yourbb.nl. Het is zooooo leuk om te doen!

P.S. je hebt een leuke blog en ik ga je volgen! :D