12 juni 2009

My creative space 2

Pin It
I worked all around the house this week. In the garden, barn, dinner table, bedroom and livingroom. I also worked at school. Yesterday I made some pictures of the products only it was a bit rainy and dark outside. Today it is bright and sunny so I am going to make some new ones.
I am so exited because next tuesday I am going to graduate (hopefully)
And my shop is going online the 16th!! So I have still a lot of work on the website but I hope I am finished on time. Wish me luck! =)

other creative spaces




4 opmerkingen:

Cindy zei

wonderful fabric - looks like hard work

littlelovelies zei

Can't wait to see your new shop!

p.s. I am hosting a sponsored giveaway for a beautiful handcarved stamp - you can enter here.

x nadine
little lovelies

Muddlepud zei

The traveling creative space--one of my personal favorites. ;)

Anoniem zei

You'll be a star- those bags are so cute!